Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) public health emergency, San Diego LAFCO has made several changes to Commission meetings to protect the public's health and prevent the disease from spreading. Per the Governor’s executive order to stay home, in person participation at meetings is not allowed at this time.
*Live Stream of June 1, 2020 Commission Meeting at 9am (for viewing only)
San Diego LAFCO values your opinion. There are 3 ways to share your comments for the upcoming Commission meeting.
1) Submit an eComment:
The most direct way to voice your opinion for upcoming agenda items is filling out the form below. The deadline for eComments is Friday, May 29, 2020 at 2pm.
All comments submitted through this site are sent to the members of the LAFCO Commission and will become part of the official public record.
2) Request to Call-in to the meeting:
If you would like to speak to the Commission during the meeting, you first have to fill out the form below to request to speak during the meeting via telephone. Just be sure to check 'Yes' on the Call-in option question. After the form is submitted, we will provide you with instructions on how to call in to the meeting. The deadline to request a call-in is Friday, May 29, 2020 at 2pm.
3) Emailing Erica Blom (email@example.com):
If need be, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org during the meeting on Monday, June 1, 2020. These comments will be read by staff into the record and subject to a three-minute limit. If your comment is long or you have an attachment with your comment, you should email Erica prior to Friday, May 29, 2020 at 2pm.
June 1, 2020 Agenda Items:
- Agenda Cover Letter
- Item 5a: Meeting Minutes from May 4, 2020
- Item 5b: Commission Ratification | Recorded Payments for April 2020
- Item 5c: “Hamilton-Felicita Reorganization” RO19-15
- Item 5d: Support Services Agreement with the County of San Diego
- Item 5e: Progress Report on 2019-2020 Workplan
- Item 5f: Annual Report | Sphere of Influence and Municipal Service Review Summary of Actions
- Item 5g: Current Proposals and Related Activities
- Item 6a: “County Service Area No. 137 Formation” CO20-06
- Item 6b: Sphere of Influence Update for CSA No. 135
- Item 7a: Consideration to Form a Committee and Related Actions Involving Reorganization Proposals Filed by Fallbrook PUD and Rainbow MWD
- Item 7b: Outside Audit for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2019
- Item 7c: Review of Job Classes and Salary Ranges for Non-Management Positions | Proposed Revisions to Executive Assistant Position and Establishment of Commission Clerk Position and Other Related Actions
- Item 7d: Authorization to Serve as Lead Applicant for an Agricultural Planning Grant with the State of California Department of Conservation and Related Actions
Online Form: eComment or Request a Call-in